Welcome to our visual diary! In 2021, Caspaltica was birthed as a concept in midst of our major re-location from Hong Kong to New York. We define Caspaltica as an imaginary water way from the Caspian sea to the Baltic sea, all the way connecting to Atlantic ocean.
no borders, no race and gender.
An assumed modern Silk road
Given our diverse backgrounds and places we have lived and breathe, we came across a major gap; In identity and self-belief. We have been helping to build a community of people who can relate and push for the life they deserved.
With that being said, our goal is to provide you with tools to improve your storytelling and branding through captivating images and videos. We are an every day couple who love creating and exploring at every destination.
Hi, We are Sep and Magda
BRAND CURATORS & TRAVEL ENTREPRENEURS
Get to Know us More
Fun Facts About US
1. COLLECTIVELY WE HAVE LIVED IN 6 DIFFERENT COUNTRIES.
2. OUR ADOPTED CHILDREN (CURRENTLY) ARE 2 BENGAL CATS AND A BEARDED DRAGON.
3. OUR ALL TIME FAVORITE DESTINATION IS IRAN. APART FROM IT BEING SEP'S HOME COUNTRY, THE CULTURE, ART, FOOD, AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN CONSTANTLY INSPIRES US.
4. FOOD IS OUR FAVORITE ITEM TO EXPLORE.
5. APART FROM OUR DAY JOBS, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN OUR HOBBIES, INCLUDING HIKING, DIVING, DANCING AND ...
of the world
of it's people
Do not go
where the path
where there is
and leave a trail.